For Sale 89 Honda Accord DX

Hello Folks,

I have a 89 Honda Accord DX Hatchback for sale. The car has 270,000 miles on it and is not able to be driven. (starts and runs but burning coolant) The head had one of the cooling jackets wear through to the number 2 cylinder. The head was removed, welded and rebuilt and then reinstalled along with a new timing belt and new Holly Carb. and EVL solenoid. The bad news is, the head is still leaking and this point in time I DO NOT want to put any more money into the car. I'm ASKING $800.00 or B/O to cover my costs of the new parts.

The body and paint on the car are in great shape and you could more than make your money back in the parts on this car alone. If you are interested and live in the Penngrove, California area then send me an email for more information.

Thanks!

Clint

Your Portion Of Light

Whether you are a brilliant flame or but a tiny spark matters not-for the world needs whatever portion of light is yours to give.

Reply to
Clint S.

and a blown motor. bob in N.E.Ohio

Reply to