Ford Fusion vs Honda Accord

Page 2 of 2
Paul EZ wrote:

Hmmm, I've read a bunch of reviews of both and it didn't come across that way at all. I would bet that four years from now the Accord will have much higher resale value as well.

I'm sorry... I'm American... and I wish we built the best vehicles... I'm patriotic, but I know when I'm beat...
Yeah.. The Malibu, come on... seriously... the car you knew america couldn't build...
Just another cadavalier.... Puhleeze....