Forgetting to close door

If you forget to close the hatch in a 2010 CR-V, does the dome light shut off after a while-- or stay on until dead battery?

Reply to
Douglas C. Neidermeyer

"Douglas C. Neidermeyer" wrote in news:jspmo1$klk$ snipped-for-privacy@news.albasani.net:

I'm not sure,but I'd guess that it stays on,if only to let you know the hatch is still ajar. what's the manual say?

Reply to
Jim Yanik

You could try it...

I'd imagine if it auto shuts off, it would be maybe 10 minutes at the most, so leave it open for 20 minutes and see if it's still on.

Reply to
Evan Platt