Forum for Honda Fit owners

As a proud new Fit owner, I decided to start a forum for all the other proud Fit owners of the world (Jazz owners welcome too).
http://www.hondafitfanatics.com
All are welcome. I want this site to grow into a friendly, productive community. So stop by, introduce yourself and post often. :)
zr wrote:

Sure....pick mine up today.
DAB wrote:

I drove my 94 Civic VX down to the dealers Friday & took a quick drive in a "base" model Fit. I was impressed with all the creature comforts they've added. Not enough to get rid of my car, but I hope Honda keeps something like this in the lineup till I need a new car in 6 or 7 years.
Mike Doyle wrote:

I love the car, I am barely 5 ft tall and the seats sit higher than my 96 Civic EX cope. I tend to keep my cars 10 years......first was a 82 prelude, next the civic hatchback, the cope and now Fit Sport and I will prob keep it longer than 10 years. My only regret is not being able to drive a standard shift anymore because of arthritis.
zr wrote:

the fit is nice, but visiting the toyota/scion dealer has me pretty well convinced that the xA is the best bet for the money.
now to sell the civic, which im not really looking forward to doing. its been a damn good car the past 8 years. so good, its helped me save enough to pay cash this time around.
already took out the seat covers, floormats, and took pictures. the drivers seat feels as firm as the day i first got it.
I damaged my driver seat. If your looking to upgrade, I'll buy your driver seat for $200 (sdaro at rogers dot com).
Pars