FR-V

I'm italian and speak english just a little. I have bought a FR-V 1.8 exec navy leather Nothing speak about FR-V ? thanks , bye bye

That's okay. Your English is fine.
The FR-V appears to be only available in Europe. (And in Japan as the Edix.) Since many posters on this list are from the US, you may not get an immediate response. However, we do have participants from the UK and other places, so maybe someone else can contribute.
Elliot Richmond Itinerant astronomy teacher Freelance science writer