Front end squeak '91 honda civic dx

I'm getting an odd sqeaking noise from the front of my '91 Civic. Sounds like rubber binding together. Happens when I bounce the front end, turn the steering wheel, or apply and release the brakes. Any idea what I'm looking for, bad strut, broken spring, ball joints etc. Thanks Scotty Scotty

Reply to
Scotty

it could be rubber, but it could also be a ball joint. if the latter, the consequences can be dire if you don't fix it! check out tegger.com for the full horror story of a broken bottom.

Reply to
jim beam

Scotty

Reply to