FS: '01 Honda Accord EX V6 Sedan Arlington Va

http://www.acta.us/honda.htm

pretty nice car, but that's kind of high in price I would say.
I didn't know that the V6's, were only SOHC, plus this baby even has a Vtec, and it's still a SOHC :(
For $12k I'd just get a pimped out 96/99 civic :P
Actually, it's higher-tech to control 24 valves in a 6 cylinder with SOHC than with DOHC. They actually succeeded in getting all the cam lobes on one OHC. Name another naturally aspirated 3.0 liter (or smaller) V6 engine in a mid-size family car that has as much power (DOHC or not). DOHC would probably just add weight and moving parts. This car hauls asphalt and still returns an average 25 mpg. --A steal at $12k.

Steven wrote:

there's not much "higher-tech" in 4 valves per cylinder - the I4 civics have had single cam 4vpc since the 88's in honda and have been in aero engines since the 30's. the advantage of true dohc [that's *4* cams if you have 2 heads] is that at high rpm's, you get less valve flutter.
you are right, the v6 has more total power because it has more cc's, but check the specific output of the v6 vs the i4's. on that basis, output of the i4 dohc can be quite a bit higher thanks to higher rpm's.