FS: 1999 Honda Odyssey LX 81 Kmls $3,499

81,638 miles Gray Minivan w Gray interior
6 Cylinders Automatic, 5 door, 2WD
A/C: Front, A/C: Rear, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Leather Interior,
Power Seats, Airbag: Driver, Airbag: Passenger, CD Player, Power Windows
Finished in Canyon Stone Silver Metallic exterior with a Gray leather interior. Loaded with all the power equipment you'd expect from a luxury van including power windows, dual sliding doors, full leather interior, alloy wheels, CD player, front and rear climate control, rear captains chairs and the bullet proof reliable 3.5 liter fuel injected engine. Safety and reliability are behind the Honda nameplate.Runs and drives perfectly. No issues. Garage kept and well maintained.The low price has nothing to do with the car, car is cleat title, and it runs great, i just want a quick sell!Don't contact me by AllPoconos.com, i will get the e-mail in my spam folder and will self- delete Please contact me directly at this e-mail address : snipped-for-privacy@msn.com for a fast reply!
John Chester Springs PA
http://www.AllPoconos.Com/class/ads/1191445460.htm