Fs: 1999 Honda Prelude Type SH 59 kmiles $5,000

59,000 miles Gray coupe with black interior
6 Cylinders Automatic, 2 door, 4WD
A/C: Front, A/C: Rear, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering,
Leather Interior, Airbag: Driver, Airbag: Passenger, Alarm, Fog Lights, CD Player, Power Windows, Rear Window Defroster, Tinted Glass, Alloy Wheels
Exterior:Wings West RS kitClear front bumper lensesCleared front turn signals18'' Konig RhythmsYokohama Parada-spec 2 tires (215-35zr18)EBC dimpled and slotted front rotors w/ceramic brake pads (noisy :O )
Sean Danville PA
http://www.AllPoconos.Com/class/ads/1204675544.htm
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Um, I know nothing about this vehicle, but is it possibly 4 wheel steering, or 4 wheel Drive? The engine looks a lot like mine, it doesn't appear to be 6 cylinders.
'Curly'

He must have dropped a Chevy Vortec in it. On the other hand it might still have the 2.2 ltr I4 in it. The 4WD has me perplexed.