FS: 2003 Honda Accord EX, 4dr, 28Kmi MINT

This car is in excellent condition with very little use and only about

28000 miles. I love this car however I now have a company provided car now hence I no longer need it. THIS IS THE ONLY REASON WHY I'M SELLING. I contemplated keeping it as a weekend car but I need the garage space. It is a really fun car to drive with a relatively small engine, keeping gas consumtion down, yet with lots of power and kick due to the 5 speed manual transmission. The car is now parked in my garage registered and with full insurance but I am not driving it.

If you have questions or need more detailed information it is best if you please call me at 603-858-2300 or E-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net I can also send pictures.

This car is worth $16,400 perhaps more if you buy it from a dealer. I MUST sell this fast hence my asking price is $15,400. This is a great deal especially considering the low mileage.

Details: 2003 Honda Accord EX 4 door sedan Milage: ~28000 LOW!!! Exterior color: Nighthawk Black Pearl Interior color: Ivory with wood accents Transmission: 5 speed maual STILL UNDER HONDA WARRANTY

  • The exterior paint is shiny with just the minor blemishes that a 3 year yong car can be expected to have with some minor surface scratches on the rear plastic bumber. Really nothing noticeable. This car has always been parked in my garage and very often, 2-3 week per month, at Manchester airport for 3-5 days at a time, hence the low milage. Whatever milage I did put on it's basically highway.
  • The interior is also in mint condition, very clean and comfortable. The rear seat has an arm rest with cup holders which also allows access to the trunk for long items like skys and golf clubs. The driver's seat has udjustable lumbar support as well as power height. The dash has all of the controls you could ask for in a car in this class and it is always well lit even during the day. Notice the wood trim premium accents. The stereo has a very clean and distortion free sound with its in-dash 6-CD changer, AM/FM, auxiliary/satellite inputs and six speakers.
  • Tires are original and although with good thread having less than 30K miles.
  • Mechanically this car is excellent and has been maintained by me with the regular oil/filter changes using Castrol oil, tire rotations, air filter and plugs cleaning. This car is too little used and new to need anything more.

I purchased this car on 9/26/03 and it came with a 3 year/36K miles warranty which means that it is still under warranty by Honda since it has less than 36K miles and it is less than 3 years old.

Benefits in summary:

  • LOW MILAGE
  • Excellent exterior, interior and mechanically
  • Always garaged
  • NOT a commuter car
  • Purchased new by me hence one owner
  • Well maintained
  • Quiet, comfortable and clean
  • Honda warranty

"Ok deal", I'd agree with but "great deal" doubtful. See kbb.com .

Reply to
rob

Unfortunately for you, a manual transmission really detracts from the market value of a used car. Personally I like manual transmissions, but don't be surprised if you take a bigger hit on pricing than you hope.

John

Reply to
John Horner