FS: 94 Civic DX Sedan

The car has 93,000 Miles on it, and I run full synthetic oil in it.
A/C (Works Great) 5-Spd Manual Trans AMFM CD Player, upgraded speakers.
Installed the LX Instrument POD with the TACH. Still have original if you
want it.
I purchased the car in 2003 with 73K on it. Since it was a '94 with such low miles, I had the timing belt and water pump replaced.
Tires are good. 70%+ Remaining, Michellin tires.
Also, I have replaced the radiator, front brakes and rotors.
The clutch master gave up, and I replaced it with new OEM.
Only real flaws are cosmetic, some hail dings, some bumper scratches, normal stuff for this age vehicle.
We took this car on a 400 mile trip this week and got over 50 MPG!
Selling because my #2 son got #1 son's hand me down Accord.
Located in Northern VA
$3200 firm! This car wil get you there and back.
email snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com