FS: My 2001 Accord EX-V6 - Northern VA

This car has had only one owner - ME!

It has 151,??? miles (probably 152k before sold)

Smoke Free! A/C Climate Control

6-Disc CD Changer Power Everything! All Leather Spoiler, wheel well trim, door edge guards Trunk Liner Half Bra 4 Wheel ABS, new Rotors (This week!) EGR valve Recall done New Battery last month Tires have 20k on them, Michellin MX4's (not cheap) All maintenance performed, Full Synthetic oil since 15k Engine clean enough to eat off of! Next major service is 220k No accident history, I commute with it, so it's easy miles I can sqill squeeze close to 30 Mpg out of it.

Why selling? Son graduates college. Promised him a new car, so selling for Down Payment.

Here's a few photos:

KBB Dealer Retail $ 12,075 Kbb private party sale $9790

Selling for $9k

Reply to
G-Man