FS: RH Evolution C5 17x7

FYI All,
I have three machine lip silver wheels available (no tires or centering rings included) on Ebay [Item number: 200120692850]. If you have a need
for them for backup for your current set or are trying to assemble a complete set of these discontinued models, then bid or contact me. Ends July 24. Thanks.
Regards, Warren
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih 0&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item 0120692850&rd=1,1