fuel injection cleaner

normally, my engine idels really loud, and hurts small dogs ears. I put some diesel fuel injection cleaner into my 300d t-diesel and its ideling allot quieter. is this a sign of a problem or does this sound
normal? i have noticed a decrease in start time and an increase in miles per gallon (running around 36 i believe). thanks.
regards Guidelines on car buying & selling http://www.zone-car.com