fuel light

i have a 98 honda civic lx and i am pretty sure i have a check fuel light on my car but the thing is it never comes on i have had the car way under empty and never seen that light come on do u think i don't
have one or could it just be broke and if it is is there a simple way to fix it b/c it would be nice to have.
kevin wrote:

Go to www.tegger.com and look search for your model in the TSB section.
'Curly'
kevin wrote:

You probably do have a check-fuel indicator.
I wondered the same thing about my 97 civic ever since I bought it 4 years ago. I've had it below empty several times, but no light.
3 weeks ago, I wasn't paying attention to my fuel level when I pulled up to a stop light, and, while I was sitting there at idle, a new (never before seen) light popped on in my dashboard. Check fuel.
My fuel level was WAY low.
Marco