Fuel line leak - 1998 Honda Civic EX

Hi All:
I have small fuel line leak in my 1998 Honda Civic EX. You can smell the gas only when the car has been driven. (Sometimes it is not driven
for a week at a time). Looking from the drivers side of the car the the leak is located about the rear of the passenger door, and about 1.5 feet to 2 feet under the car.
Is this something that can be fixed by a do it yourself person with little or no experience, or does it require a mechanic.