Fuel pump installation 1989 Honda Accord LX

I recently replace my fuel pump in my 1989 Honda accord (carbureted). I hooked all the lines back up the way they were, and replaced the fuel filter by the tank. I am still not getting fuel to my carburetor
after the new fuel pump was installed. Any ideas why this is happening? It has gas in the tank. I wonder if the new fuel pump is defective
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

It may not be the fuel pump. check all your lines. You are probably sucking air instead of gas.
-SP
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in

Is the pump running? Are you getting battery voltage at the pump connector?
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ