function difference between EBD and VSA

It looks confused to me between EBD and VSA found on 06 Accord V6.
What is it and the difference? I understand the car's computer can detect slippage on one of the wheel and reduce the brake force on that tire but how
can a vehicle detect the car is over/under turn at a curve like Honda website described?
Anyone ever studied/experienced on this device? Like to hear if it is a real help and selling point for an 06. I have a 05 EX-V6 and wanted to get another 06 mainly for these "safety" feature.