Fuse Box Diagram for 94 Civic Si?

I'm looking for a diagram of the under-dash fuse box for a 94 Civic Si, because mine didn't come with the fuse box cover (how on earth do people lose those things, anyways?). I've managed to get a couple fuses misplaced, and I need to get them moved back so my sunroof works again (veeery long story). Thanks for any help!

BTW, I've already searched through google and this newsgroup, and only come up with a bunch of dead links and honda.co.uk, which doesn't work for me because flash is mucked up on my computer.

Reply to
crankyampy

Try this

It's for a 1995 Civic so I'm not sure how helpful it will be but maybe it will give you an idea.

Reply to
talbotnivik

thanks! worked perfectly! somehow I had the fuse in slot 6 instead of 1 :-\

Reply to
crankyampy

That's what you get for counting on the wrong hand ;)

Reply to
Matt Ion