Fuse Box Diagram for 94 Civic Si?

I'm looking for a diagram of the under-dash fuse box for a 94 Civic Si, because mine didn't come with the fuse box cover (how on earth do people lose those things, anyways?). I've managed to get a couple fuses
misplaced, and I need to get them moved back so my sunroof works again (veeery long story). Thanks for any help!
BTW, I've already searched through google and this newsgroup, and only come up with a bunch of dead links and honda.co.uk, which doesn't work for me because flash is mucked up on my computer.
Try this <A HREF="http://media.honda.co.uk/car/owner/media/manuals/CivicManual/pdf/23-a36.pdf ">http://media.honda.co.uk/car/owner/media/manuals/CivicManual/pdf/23-a36.pdf </A>
It's for a 1995 Civic so I'm not sure how helpful it will be but maybe it will give you an idea.
thanks! worked perfectly! somehow I had the fuse in slot 6 instead of 1 :-\
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

That's what you get for counting on the wrong hand ;)