Fuse(s) for windsheild washer motor? 2003 Element

Ok, my wife blames me. I refilled her 2003 elements windsheild washer container, and the front sprayer stopped working. The back one still works. I can hear the motor running when I turn on the back sprayer,
but no motor sound when I do the front washer. I'm hoping it's the fuse, or something simple like that, but I can't find a fuse listed in the owners manual for this. Is there a separate fuse for this motor, and is there only one motor, or are there 2? Any other ideas before I shell out the bucks at a shop?

FWIW, the motor seized in our Volvo and had to be replaced. The whole impeller section was made of plastic and jammed solid when it deformed. Checker auto had a universal replacement for a reasonable price that worked okay.
Mike
Anyone? Fuses or relays that control this (these) motor(s)? Please?