FYI: 1998 Honda Civic OBD2 Codes: P0170 & P0171

Had my son's Civic serviced today. It was throwing the 2 OBDII codes of P0170 and P0171. The codes were thrown because the O2 sensor between the engine and the catatlytic convertor was dead. I understand the codes can be thrown for other reasons.... just wanted to post this specific instance. Don

Reply to
Don B.