G8 civic A/C condenser shield

A while ago -- a year, maybe -- I was reading about the flimsiness of the Civic (and other models)'s AC condenser, and I found a link to a homemade shield that someone had fashioned from hardware cloth.

I've searched for that link, and all I get are 8,000 links to repair parts. Would some kind (or unkind) soul post the link I'm talking about?

TIA.

Reply to
Robert Barr

Never mind -- here it is: