G8 civic A/C condenser shield

A while ago -- a year, maybe -- I was reading about the flimsiness of the Civic (and other models)'s AC condenser, and I found a link to a homemade shield that someone had fashioned from hardware cloth.
I've searched for that link, and all I get are 8,000 links to repair parts. Would some kind (or unkind) soul post the link I'm talking about?
TIA.
Never mind -- here it is:
http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/attachments/mechanical-problems-technical-chat/1183d1148930738-c-condensor-punctured-5-combined.jpg
You'll need to be a member of G8 to view, probably.