Gas Saver For real or BS

I came across this site for a fuel saver and wondered if anyone heard of it or used it, and what they thought. I aint payin that kinda money to put that stuff in my car though. Here is the link
http://www.thegassecret.com/index.html?zedo=ZZf379776Za362564Zg172Zw38Zm73Zc756000001,756000001Zs1ZZ
This is total BS. The website has many factual errors on it. If this were true, the inventor would get a patent and make a fortune on it.
Thanks for spamming us.
Jeff
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

http://www.thegassecret.com/index.html?zedo=ZZf379776Za362564Zg172Zw38Zm73Zc756000001,756000001Zs1ZZ
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in

What a load of total hooey.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

http://www.thegassecret.com/index.html?zedo=ZZf379776Za362564Zg172Zw38Zm73Zc756000001,756000001Zs1ZZ The red car shown looks like the exhaust from a Prelude -- well known to blow soot. Don't think there is 5th gen out there that does not have a sooty exhaust.