Gas Saver For real or BS

I came across this site for a fuel saver and wondered if anyone heard of it or used it, and what they thought. I aint payin that kinda money to put that stuff in my car though. Here is the link

bigjcw1023

This is total BS. The website has many factual errors on it. If this were true, the inventor would get a patent and make a fortune on it.

Thanks for spamming us.

Jeff

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Jeff

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@s12g2000prg.googlegroups.com:

What a load of total hooey.

Reply to
Tegger

The red car shown looks like the exhaust from a Prelude -- well known to blow soot. Don't think there is 5th gen out there that does not have a sooty exhaust.

Reply to
tww1491