Gasoline Brands - Not all are alike

Page 2 of 2

There's a screwed up DNS cache in a server somewhere, I'll bet.
I get 69.20.102.218 for both addresses.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

toptiergas.com whois:
Registrant: Domain Name Administrator General Motors Corporation 300 Renaissance Center Mail Code 482-C23-B21 Detroit MI 48265-3000 US snipped-for-privacy@gm.com +1.3136654967 Fax: +1.1111111111
Domain Name: toptiergas.com
Registrar Name: Markmonitor.com Registrar Whois: whois.markmonitor.com Registrar Homepage: http://www.markmonitor.com
Administrative Contact: Domain Name Administrator General Motors Corporation 300 Renaissance Center Mail Code 482-C23-B21 Detroit MI 48265-3000 US snipped-for-privacy@gm.com +1.3136654967 Fax: +1.1111111111 Technical Contact, Zone Contact: DNS Technical Contact EDS NNAM 800 Tower Drive MS 4258 Troy MI 48098 US snipped-for-privacy@eds.com +1.2482655000 Fax: +1.1111111111
Created on..............: 2004-06-16. Expires on..............: 2011-06-16. Record last updated on..: 2009-05-27.
'nuf sed?
--

- dillon I am not invalid

"Jimmy, I'm sorry your girlfriend turned out
On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 22:05:24 -0400, "Elmo P. Shagnasty"

It works fine for me right now.

yeah, through my corporate VPN it's fine, but through my local ISP it still goes to ACDelco TechConnect.
Router problems. I've been through this before. It's not worth my time to call anyone about this.

Try a different nameserver. Also (I hate, loath to say this) try bouncing your machine if it's Windblows. Or at least flush your browser's cache. But nameserver is your best bet.
--

- dillon I am not invalid

"Jimmy, I'm sorry your girlfriend turned out

"Bouncing"?
qu es esto?
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Tegger wrote:

Power off/power on...

Ohhhh.
Was this procedure once known as "rebooting"?
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

They've always been the same in "my world". A world that existed long before Bill and Paul got together.
Also known as "popping", "flipping", "yo-yo" (although this usually referred to a machine that kept crashing) and many, many more.
--

- dillon I am not invalid

"Jimmy, I'm sorry your girlfriend turned out

Excerpt from the standards page:
"The base fuel shall conform to ASTM D 4814 and shall contain commercial fuel grade ethanol conforming to ASTM D 4806...Contain enough denatured ethanol such that the actual ethanol content is no less than 8.0 and no more than 10.0 volume percent..." This, I suspect, is Exxon's issue. Ethanol wrecks the equipment and requires expensive handling prior to retail. And the more ethanol the worse the problem.
The site makes a big deal about the reduction in concentration of detergent additives, but it seems to make no acknowledgement of the possibility that additives may not need to be bulky to be effective. No particular additives are specified.