Gauges for Prelude

Hi everything,
Recently I messed up the gauges on my Prelude while trying to change the face of them. Anyway, I need to replace it because I'm selling my
car the tachometer doesn't work at all. Honda wants $481 for it which is just way more then I'm willing to pay, so I found an auto recycler that has one for $150 but it's from an SH model and I have a non-SH. Does anyone know if the SH gauge will work in my car? Thanks in advance.
I recently put a Civic EX cluster into my LX. (In canada the LX is the bare nuts version and the EX is the nice version). I did this because there was no Tach on my orignal cluster.
It dropped right in, the plugs were identical, and i didn't need to run any wires for the tach.
I would assume that as long as the cluster is the same shape and has the same plugs, it should work no problem.
I also kept my original speedo (center gauge from the cluster), so I didn't need to have any worries about changed mileage on the odometer.