Gauges, rear defroster no longer working after radio stolen from '97 Accord

I've replaced the hazard switch broken when the radio was ripped from the dash of my 1997 Accord DX. The turn signals and hazards are now working again.
However, I have no dashboard gauges -- speedometer, RPM, etc. -- and the rear defroster light does not come on when I press the button.
The car sat for a week and I needed a jump start to get it running again. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the gauges no longer functioning.
What do I need to do to repair this problem? Is there some sort of wiring involved?