Getting Rid of a 92 civic 4dr

Im getting rid of my civic was going to be project car but im selling it for parts(since it doesnt have no motor installed.) But i still have a rebulit
D15B motor they stole my car just when i had bought a b18 email me for more info.

More info like... at least what continent you are on or near?
Mike
Michael Pardee wrote:

Im in Los Angeles,California,U.S.A, North America