Getting Rid of a 92 civic 4dr

Im getting rid of my civic was going to be project car but im selling it for parts(since it doesnt have no motor installed.) But i still have a rebulit D15B motor they stole my car just when i had bought a b18 email me for more info.

Reply to
Pure Racer

More info like... at least what continent you are on or near?

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

Im in Los Angeles,California,U.S.A, North America

Reply to
Pure Racer