Getting the code to reset the radio

Hello, Can anyone tell me how to get what the code is to reset the radio in a 1995 Honda Accord?

Reply to
rozilyn1

I'm not an expert... but it's usually posted inside your glove box. I think it's maybe a 4-digit code. If you can't find it, I think you'll have to take it to a dealer, who can look it up based on the VIN.

-- Jim Beachy

Reply to
Jim Beachy

"rozilyn1" wrote in news:866bc685403c6@uwe:

Amazing how often this question gets asked. Often enough, in fact, to be...a FAQ

It's all here:

Tegger

Reply to
David

On my ole accord it was underneath the cup holder in the center console. The cup holder pulls out with just a little lift. It was hand written.

Reply to
kiselink

It comes on a sticker with the new car. Some dealers will stick it in a predictable place when they deliver the car, most do not. Same with owners. First place to look is in the owners manual packet to see if the sheet is still in there or written in the manual by the original owner or dealer.

Reply to
e.meyer

Reply to
Woody

Thus spake "Woody" :

My wife's 96 Accord had some recall work done in late 2006 that required disconnecting the battery. Radio worked fine, so I suspect the dealer had access at that time.

Reply to
Dillon Pyron