Getting the code to reset the radio

Hello, Can anyone tell me how to get what the code is to reset the radio in a 1995 Honda Accord?

I'm not an expert... but it's usually posted inside your glove box. I think it's maybe a 4-digit code. If you can't find it, I think you'll have to take it to a dealer, who can look it up based on the VIN. -- Jim Beachy

Amazing how often this question gets asked. Often enough, in fact, to be...a FAQ
It's all here: http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/radiocode.html
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
pull the radio out, get serial # off the back, carry proff of ownership to your local honda dealer, and they should give you the code

On my ole accord it was underneath the cup holder in the center console. The cup holder pulls out with just a little lift. It was hand written.
On Jul 6, 7:39pm, snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net wrote:

It comes on a sticker with the new car. Some dealers will stick it in a predictable place when they deliver the car, most do not. Same with owners. First place to look is in the owners manual packet to see if the sheet is still in there or written in the manual by the original owner or dealer.
Check with a local dealer. Current models the dealer can get the code with the serial number. Don't know if they go that far back. Check your owners manual and see if it has a default code you can change.

My wife's 96 Accord had some recall work done in late 2006 that required disconnecting the battery. Radio worked fine, so I suspect the dealer had access at that time.

--

- dillon I am not invalid

"Jimmy, I'm sorry your girlfriend turned out