glue--bumper cover

Honda Heads
I have a 2"-3" crack in my 2002 civic's front bumper cover. Can anyone recommend a glue that works well? Much appreciated!
Duke
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in

Google is your friend.
http://www.autobodysupply.net/articles.asp?id 5
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Wal-Mart was carrying a kit to patch urethane bumper covers.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Better auto supply stores carry automotive trim cement-- made specially for that kind of problem. Designed to bond plastics to metal. Got one at home in the garage but can't recall the exact name-- it's made by one of the big chemical companies-- 3M or Dow-- oh, and it's in a red tube in a red box....
Is there any danger of accident?
??????: snipped-for-privacy@u36g2000prf.googlegroups.com...