glue--bumper cover

Honda Heads

I have a 2"-3" crack in my 2002 civic's front bumper cover. Can anyone recommend a glue that works well? Much appreciated!

Duke

Reply to
Duke.Smith

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:4b0f0e67-59be-4441-b0e6-ca5be2a9a991 @u36g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

Google is your friend.

Tegger

Better auto supply stores carry automotive trim cement-- made specially for that kind of problem. Designed to bond plastics to metal. Got one at home in the garage but can't recall the exact name-- it's made by one of the big chemical companies-- 3M or Dow-- oh, and it's in a red tube in a red box....

Reply to
Rick Blaine

Tegger wrote in news:Xns9A745C40EBA13tegger@207.14.116.130:

Wal-Mart was carrying a kit to patch urethane bumper covers.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

Is there any danger of accident? ??????: snipped-for-privacy@u36g2000prf.googlegroups.com...

Reply to