good deal on Ridgeline in Houston/Sugar Land TX area

Does anyone know where to get a good deal on a Honda Ridgeline in the Houston / Sugar Land Texas area ? I am thinking about getting an RTL in red, silver or white.
Thanks, Lynn

Gillman Honda offered me an RTL Ridgeline at $1200 below MSRP. I drove one but did not like it. I think that I am going to stick with my Expedition for now.
Lynn
Interesting. Lynn, you should stop by and visit us at Honda Ridgeline Owners Club - www.ridgelineownersclub.com. Gilman's a good dealership, by the way.