Good Mechanic in the Dallas, Texas, Area?

The Honda dealer says that the front upper arms of my 1996 Honda Accord are coming apart and causing free play in the front end. Also the rack and pinion is leaking. Estimate repair bill is approx. $1,400.00. Can somebody recommend a good and reasonably-priced mechanic in the North Dallas, Plano, Allen, McKinney area where I can get all this done? Thanks.

Reply to
Tiziano