Got my Fit

Got my Honda Fit from Honda Escondido. Paid msrp. Tried hard but couldn't get a lower price. I Love the car.......so far. (I've only had it one day)

Wayne, Did they give you a discount on anything? I'm planning on buying a Fit in June or July, and I'd like to know if they were willing to make any concessions at all, for example, cargo cover, or rear rubber molding below list price, etc. Any information will be helpful. Also, did you get the regular or the sport, manual trans or auto. Finally, have you discovered anything that you like or dislike, that you weren't expecting before you bought it, now that you've had it for four days?
Thanks,
Robert A. Cunningham

So far I love the car. It has great get-up-and-go, feels tight and stable and I'm getting somewhere over 35mpg mostly city driving. With it's seats folded down it's like a little mini suv. I bought the base model Honda with a manual transmission. The best price I could get was msrp for the car. The dealer did give me a small discount on my only option, the cargo cover. The only thing I wish my car had was a way to connect my mp3 player to the existing sound system. Honda has an auxiliary input adapter available for an Ipod but not for a mp3 player.
On Sun, 20 May 2007 01:54:19 GMT, sdbeachwalker

Right, the Sports model has an aux input. I was willing to get the Sports model mostly for that one feature but couldn't find one at a price I was willing to pay.