GPS DVD Question

I currently own the DVD 3.30F version. On the Honda website you can upgrade to 3.40 for $185. Yikes! I checked eBay but they only have the 3.30F version for sale (for $129 or so) - has anyone upgraded to 3.4 from 3.30F? Is it worth $185? Is there anywhere cheaper to buy it? Should I wait till Nov when I think a newer version is coming out?

One other question - am I "allowed" to burn a copy of my 3.30F version for a backup? (I have a DVD burner but as yet have never used it)

Any answers appreciated! Thanks! DonnaB

Reply to
Donna Becker