Great Car, Happy to see Gm is picking up the pace

Great Car, Happy to see Gm is picking up the pace
Pros: good fuel economy, handling, roomy interior, smooth clutch and shifter, great service from gm, trunk
Cons: maybe a little more horse power
i am after having two of these cars. the first one was over 2 years old and was no in the shop once, outside for oil changes and check up. Then someone hit the car while i was going through an intersection and it was writen off. I Then went back to Gm and bough another aveo. I am after driving the honda fit and the toyota yaris and found they gave a worse ride so i stuck with the aveo. I also found that Gm gave me better service and were more friendlier than honda or toyota. Gm was also more willing to add more features and lower the price of the car.
http://autourl.org/cars/2008-chevrolet-aveo.html

Too bad it's made by Daewoo, which is a Korean company partially owned by GM. So, yeah, it's technically a GM car but.... Check back with us in 5 years or so, when it's falling apart.
Dan D '07 Ody EX central NJ USA
Dano58 wrote:

The OP doesn't care. It's spam. If you check his ISP, it's in China.
Jeff

5 years!!? Try 3..lol He probably works at the plant..