Head GAsket 95 honda civic

Alright, bought a 95 honda civi little ways back, Have already replaced brakepads, rotors, tires, exhaust... then ran into an overheating problem. I have replaced the thermostat, radiator, timing belt and
water pump through a family friend, just found out the head gasket is blown, not upset about replacing the other things... might as well...usually theyre replaced with the headgasket issues anyway... However, im trying to get an estimate of fixing JUST a blown headgasket, after everything else has been repaired....any ideas?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Are you positive the gasket's blown. One time I had water in my exhause that made me think my head gasket was blown.