Headlight

I have a 97 CRV looking for the best headlight bulb without going true HID. I have 90/100W GP Thunder in now and one burned out so I was looking to see what people thought. Best brightness and distance lighting.

Reply to
bigjcw1023

Start here, the article is several pages long, then sign in and SEARCH for yourself.

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_

yourself.http://www.hondasuv.com/members/showthread.php?t=27896&highlight=head...>

I think I will try the MTEC MT447 4x super white. 100/90w draw with

170/160w output.
Reply to
bigjcw1023