Headlight

I have a 97 CRV looking for the best headlight bulb without going true HID. I have 90/100W GP Thunder in now and one burned out so I was looking to see what people thought. Best brightness and distance
lighting.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Start here, the article is several pages long, then sign in and SEARCH for yourself. http://www.hondasuv.com/members/showthread.php?t '896&highlight=headlights
'Curly'

I think I will try the MTEC MT447 4x super white. 100/90w draw with 170/160w output.