Headlight adjustment, 2000 Accord SE

Can anyone tell me the exact location of the "vertical angle gauge" for adjusting the headlights of a 2000 Accord SE? This is mentioned on page 250
of my owner's manual (yes, I've read it), and there is even a picture of it, but there's not enough detail for me to tell exactly where it is under the hood, and I can't find it on the car. I have found the horizontal adjustment gauge and what I think is the place to make vertical adjustments, but not the gauge itself.
Is it possible that this is a feature that was discontinued, but mistakely left in the manual?
Thanks, Paul

sarcastic remark from Elmo or Tegger...

If I knew the answer, I'd give it. I did have a look at the diagram in your Owner's Manual, and you're absolutely right. That diagram is quite vague and uninformative. I couldn't even guess as to where that part might be.
And I don't do "sarcastic" answers. You're confusing me with someone else.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

well....I would be more than happy to offer one?
john