Headlight adjustment, 2000 Accord SE

Can anyone tell me the exact location of the "vertical angle gauge" for adjusting the headlights of a 2000 Accord SE? This is mentioned on page 250 of my owner's manual (yes, I've read it), and there is even a picture of it, but there's not enough detail for me to tell exactly where it is under the hood, and I can't find it on the car. I have found the horizontal adjustment gauge and what I think is the place to make vertical adjustments, but not the gauge itself.

Is it possible that this is a feature that was discontinued, but mistakely left in the manual?

Thanks, Paul

Reply to
Paul

This is disappointing. No answers, no off-topic comments, not even a sarcastic remark from Elmo or Tegger...

Reply to
Paul

"Paul" wrote in news:DOoKl.17174$ snipped-for-privacy@flpi146.ffdc.sbc.com:

If I knew the answer, I'd give it. I did have a look at the diagram in your Owner's Manual, and you're absolutely right. That diagram is quite vague and uninformative. I couldn't even guess as to where that part might be.

And I don't do "sarcastic" answers. You're confusing me with someone else.

Reply to
Tegger

well....I would be more than happy to offer one?

john

Reply to
asadi