headlight alignment on "1999" Accord Coupe (ignor my last post for 2003 Accord)

I don't have a manual and didn't find info on this on the net yet. Is there such a thing as headlight alignment on a 1999 Accord coupe? thanks.

mad, hatter wrote:

The dealer should be able to get the manual in a day or two, or try helminc.com.
Yes, it's fully explained in there.
'Curly'
On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 09:41:54 -0700, "'Curly Q. Links'"

Good enough. I'll try both.
thanks.