headlight blows out

I have a 1990 Honda Accord. My front right headlight keeps blowing out, shattered. I'm very careful not to touch the bulb when installing. I'm thinking if it was a short, it would just burn out. Any suggestions? chas638

Reply to
chas638

"chas638" wrote in news:rGwvf.7$rG5.2@trndny02:

Are these "superwhite" or "cool blue" type bulbs?

Try GE Nighthawks.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

Reply to
chas638

"chas638" wrote in news:X9zvf.11$JT3.4@trndny06:

What BRAND?

Just occurred to me: Are you getting moisture in your headlight? Moisture will shatter the glass. Check carefully for water ingress.

Sure they are. You just have to buy the type that fits your car.

These may not be kept out on the shelf with the Sylvanias, etc. They may be kept behind the counter. Phone and ask if they have them.

Reply to
TeGGeR®