headlight blows out

I have a 1990 Honda Accord. My front right headlight keeps blowing out, shattered. I'm very careful not to touch the bulb when installing. I'm thinking if it was a short, it would just burn out. Any suggestions?
chas638
Add pictures here
âś–

Are these "superwhite" or "cool blue" type bulbs?
Try GE Nighthawks.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
Hello, They are halogen long lasting. Unfortunatly, not long lasting enough. Is the GE Nighthawk compatible with the 1990 Honda Accord and if so, where would I buy them. I usually shop at Pep Boys and I don't think they carry them. Thanks for your help, chas638

Add pictures here
âś–

What BRAND?
Just occurred to me: Are you getting moisture in your headlight? Moisture will shatter the glass. Check carefully for water ingress.

Sure they are. You just have to buy the type that fits your car.

These may not be kept out on the shelf with the Sylvanias, etc. They may be kept behind the counter. Phone and ask if they have them.