headlight bulbs for my 97 accord

Hi,
can anyone recommend good quality ( bright white ) bulbs for my 97 ex wagon. high and low beam
also, what # should i be looking for 9005, 9004 ???
thanks in advance, Ron
I would recommend the Sylvania XtraVision. They difference is only 2-3 dollar more compared to the regular ones sold at like Pepboys and such. You need 9006 for low bean and 9005 for high beam. You can also get this information in your owner's manual.
On Mon, 7 Jan 2008 21:21:45 -0400, "Scoobie"

Thanks, off to ebay I go...

go OEM and fear not. I speak from experience!!!
ok, why OEM, whats to fear?

Be careful, only use what is rated for your vehicle!
I believe that the OEM bulbs are made by Stanley.
As long as you get the same wattage as the OEM (which auto stores sell the same specifications) then you'll be OK.
A lot of ebay auctions will sell you things that are not DOT compliant which means you can not use them legally on the road.
I am a strong promoter of using Honda OEM parts, but bulbs and wipers are things that last just as long as OEMs.
On Wed, 9 Jan 2008 06:50:17 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.com wrote:

I think a few different companies make OEM lamps for different car makers. When I think Stanley, I think hammers and other hardware. The Stanley Electric Co. is a Japanese company that makes lights and other electrical parts for cars and also LED lights and other LED products.
One lamp maker, I think Sylvania (part of GTE, you know, Gee! no, GTE! from the ads), makes halogen lamps that provide significantly more light than older halogens. In addition, you can make your lights more effective my properly polishing your headlights. Apparently, Mopar (the parts people at Chrysler sell a really good product). And Walmart and other retailers have them.
Jeff