Heater lights Flashing

I wrote early about my heater lights blinking when I should have said my heater lights on my (2003 honda accord EX V-6 ), heater console flashes , When I start my car in the morning the lights flashes then
goes back to normal after a while Curly said read my Owner Manual. I read the manual and no where does it anything about blinking or flashing lights. Thanks Again Nick
On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 11:03:49 -0800, FIRE LIEUT Z wrote:

Do a quick Google. It's been asked (and answered) at least 10,000,000 times right here in this newsgroup.

I Read this group every day for at least 5 years , Don't remember reading anything about flashing heater lights. I'am not talking about engine light. I did notice this morning when I started the car lights on my heater where flashing so I shut off head lights flashing stop any idea.I did google it but the only place that would answer it are those paid site. No I did'nt try it.