Hello again everyone

Hey All,
I know I have been advised to get a new engine, I am in the process of saving and searching. In the meanwhile, I have been doing some tests on my car to get an idea of what the heck is going on in
there.
Here's a link to the old thread: http://groups.google.com/group/alt.autos.honda/browse_thread/thread/1ae660af10c3d6ef #
I did a vacuum test today and I was around 19-20 with the pcv valve plugged. However, when we did the test again with the pcv valve unplugged and in the hole, the numbers were still the same. isn't the number supposed to drop? the pcv valve is in good shape.
any ideas what that means?
Ricky 93 civic lx a/t 210k miles