Hellp People

"Hey there! I just joined this group and wanted to let everyone know - looking forward to learnin new things!"

Hi there, and welcome.
Your first lesson: The word "learning" ends with a "g". ;^)
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Not if you're from the south.
Tegger wrote:

    Not to mention the fact that *Help* only has one "l" in it.

But "Hello" has two.....

I think we may be discouraging the OP from coming back here for Hellp.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

The lesson is -- read what you have typed before you send it. I have been guilty of this sin myself.

Yeah...
Hey, Soldierstep, come on back; we were just kidding.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Stewart wrote:

    So what? The original poster has been proven to be illiterate or at the very least incapable of operating a spell checker.

Those that disdain spell checkers are still people....I suspect that you are not one with the universe this week.
Stewart wrote:

    Those that can't spell correctly should use a dictionary ... if they know how to properly use one.

Tolerance is the key to serenity...IOW, don't sweat the little stuff.

Brian. One should not split infinitives, ie; "if the know how to properly use one" should read "if they know how to use one properly"...
DaveD