HELP-

i have a 93 civic dx bubble back. all lights are functional but my gauge cluster stoped working. hy hazard lights are working fine but no signal lights.
and i cannot get it out of park without first putting it in neutral before turning the car on. iwas told there should be a relay fuse some where thats burnt ut all fuses i see are functioning. can someone help? if so my email addy is snipped-for-privacy@aol.com ....thanks....
--
dappadon

dappadon wrote:

cluster stoped working. hy hazard lights are working fine but no signal lights. and i cannot get it out of park without first putting it in neutral before turning the car on. iwas told there should be a relay fuse some where thats burnt ut all fuses i see are functioning. can someone help? if so my email addy is snipped-for-privacy@aol.com ....thanks....

I'd recheck the fuses. Perhaps pull them out, one by one, and inspect them - not sure about a 93 civic, but my 95 integra seems to have under-dash fuse 16 in common with the components you mentioned. It could, of course, also be the wire that is common to all those components.
Remco