Help-Accord 98 ignition key removal problem

I have a Honda Accord 1998 and I'm unable to remove the key. Can somebody help me with this problem???
TIA

Is this a replacement key that you had cut somewhere other than a Honda Dealership? If so, you should be able to grasp the key with a pair of pliers and turn it to the remove position in the switch.
If not, try moving your steering wheel a little to ease the pressure of the wheel against the switch.
Brian
Pierre Rousseau wrote:

Couple ounces of Semtex should do the trick...
Virus Database (VPS): 0535-3, 09/02/2005
Pierre Rousseau wrote:

===================== You may have to torque the steering wheel HARD in one direction or the other. I use a graphite-based aerosol spray in all five of my locks to keep them working like new. It's called LockEase, and I think I got it at a locksmith, or Home Depot (hardware) It's a small blue can, with a long skinny nozzle and has lasted for about 5 years / six cars :-)
'Curly'

Is it on PARK?