Help! Battery for Honda Civic 1.4iS 90CV

Hello, i've got a problem. I need to change the battery of my Honda Civic 1.4iS 90CV, built in 1999. I'm not able to understand what kind of battery it is,
nothing written on it.... (only Yuma). So i've found a BOSCH tha has the same size, but i still don't know the Ampres. Can anybody help me? Are 45A enough? Or do i need more power?
thanxs

Autoparts store should be able to look it up my vehicle year/make/model/trim. At least that's how it works here in the states. Should be similar in Europe.