Help!? Control console doesn't work...

1990 Honda accord.

As I posted yesterday, I took apart my dashboard to fix a heater cable yesterday. I may have done more harm than good, though...

When I started things up this morning, I found that I had no dash lights, and my tach/speedometer (including mileage and trip meters) and the "cruise control waiting for start/stop light" don't work.

Some of the dash lights work (like turn signals, check engine, oil, cruise control engaged & such), and the dimmer adjusts some of the lights like the ring around the cigarette lighter.

I have checked my fuses and found no problems. So I'm looking for a bit of help from "the experts"

Anyone have any idea what would most likely have affected this combination of systems?

What should I check to fix this problem?

Thanks

Reply to
Earl Brown