Help-honda accord ignition key problem

I have a Honda Accord 1998 and I'm unable to remove the key. Can some body help me with this problem?

Add pictures here
âś–

Transmission console switch.
Repost of someone else's experience:
My friend purchased a (transmission) console switch from www.hparts.com . The part is Honda# 35700-SM4-A91 hpart# 327830 and the price was $31.63 plus $5.62 S&H. She had a very experienced amateur install it. He looked at the manualbriefly then went out and installed it in under 20 minutes. It should be pretty straight forward for anyone with just a little experience, only slightly tricky part is to adjust it (if necessary) so that the indicator lights match the shiftlever position.
Results: Since installing the switch January 2000, she has had absolutely no problem with it. Previously the car would always experience the syndrome until it had been warmed up for at least 20 minutes on even a moderately cold day.
To recap the symptoms:
- Vehicle is 1990+ Accord with AT (others with AT may be affected also) - Problem is strongly linked to cold temperatures. - Key cannot be removed after shifting into P - Dash indicator light does not indicate "P" even though transmission is positively in P - Car cannot be shifted out of P after this has happened - Problem solves itself when the "P" indicator lights which occurs after a period of time related to the interior temperature of the car.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–

Or if you're mechanically inclined, you can take the unit apart, clean out the dried up grease inside, regrease the mechanism, and reuse the part.
The part uses a sliding mechanism with a spring-mounted contact that touches pads below for each lever position. Over time, the grease used to lubricate mechanism hardens, especially in cold temperatures. When this happens the contact will tend to bind in its slot, and fails to make a connection with the pads. Cleaning this out and regreasing will make it work like new again.
Add pictures here
âś–

<snip>
Yes, apparently this is correct.