Help....How to Register car without a title

I have a 1993 Honda Civic that my wife left me here in FLA & agreed to send me the duplicate title so I can register the car in my name. She has not been able to get back to me, is there anyway that I can save the
car & register it without her consent?????
On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 23:42:12 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

Not unless you know a crooked notary.
Why not just drive the wheels off it on her tags?
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in wrote:

...and leave it parked in a fire route for a week or so.
Isn't marital discord grand? So many opportunities for vengeance.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
I see that you still haven't solved your problem. Well, like I said in my reply when you last asked about this, there are ways but they all involve you signing documents in which you attest to things are are not true. Two examples are: it was given to you and the original owner is deceased, the vehicle was abandoned on your property and you don't know who the owner is/cannot locate the owner. This can also be done if you are friendly with an auto recycler/junkyard--they have their own procedures for dealing with abandoned/junked/"wrecked" vehicles that they "acquire" and eventually retitle in order to sell.