help me ID electrical connectors 86 Accord

I was doing some work on my 86 Accord LX (AT) today and I needed to remove the battery. I found that two barrel shapped electrical plugs directly
behind the battery were disconnected and probably have been so for at least a few years, i.e since one of the previous times a "professional" mechanic worked on the car. One plug has a red/white wire and a white wire and it plugs into a blue socket. The other plug has black and white wires and it plugs into a black socket directly below the blue socket. Both sockets are mounted on a post adjacent to the fuse box.
I'm wondering what issues having these plugs disconnected may have caused and what differences I might expect once I get the car put back together (need exhaust parts) with the plugs connected.
DD
Dick Dawson wrote:

Near as I can tell, looking at the shop manual, those are related to the headlight retractors. Do all your lights work properly?